Our new online Web Claims service includes lots of online help and is the fastest way to have your claim assessed. You can submit your claim direct to our claims team, upload supporting documents direct to your claim, and track the progress of your claim at any time.
Get started with Web Claims today.
Download a Claim Form
If you prefer, download a claim form here and send it to us by post, fax or email (you can scan the form as an attachment).
Hints & Tips
To help avoid delays and to get the best out of the claims process:
- Check your policy document to make sure you are eligible to claim
- Complete every section of the claim form; we need this information to assess your claim
- Make sure you include all supporting documentation specified on the form
- Make sure your employer, doctor or both completes the required section of the form.
What Happens Next?
If your claim is successful we will send you a letter describing the amount to be paid, who the payment will be made to, the date the payment will leave AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection, and how long it usually takes for the payment to reach the recipient.
If your claim is declined we will send you a letter with a full explanation of why we can not pay your claim. It may be that the information or documentation you sent does not fully describe your circumstance; if you can obtain new information or documentation to support your claim we will be happy to reassess it.
Our goal is to provide an excellent service to all of our customers. If you feel we have let you down then please let us know immediately.
We take all customer complaints seriously. When you contact us please include the following information:
- Your name and address
- A daytime contact number and a preferred time you wish to be contacted
- Any reference numbers (e.g. claim number, policy number)
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right.
Click here to read our complaints report.
Financial Insurance Company Limited (FICL) is proposing to transfer part of its insurance business to its sister company, Financial Assurance Company Limited (FACL). More.
How to Contact Us
Our opening hours are 09:00 – 17:00.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on: 0800 055 6548
- Fax us at: 0870 4004717
- Write to us at: AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection, Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR
- Or, request a form from the bank where your purchased your insurance policy.